Wednesday, November 23, 2011

kind of a regular day

Today has been interesting... Sigh.
I feel mean and I don't like it lol. To be honest, the kids are kind of annoying me, and I think it's just because they aren't in school anymore. I'm noticing a lot of things that are very different than I expected, but I think they are rather normal. 
Today most of the "adults" were not here. The mom of the home came to Mel and me right before lunch to let us know that she had to go to a meeting. Her sister, Nelson (the Man!) and Edwin (Mr. Fix It) were all away today as well... so she asked us to kind of hold the fort and said nothing should happen (hehe!) until she gets back. We watched movies, played with bubbles, ate dinner and a little tickle party took place with Yesica and me lol she is too funny. 
Besides that, nothing really happened today. Kind of just a normal, uneventful day.
A couple of the other missionaries went to San Pedro Sula and got to "American-Food-Shop," so I'm sure they enjoyed that and I'm looking forward to checking out what they got hehe especially because they picked up some things for our Thanksgiving dinner!!! 
I've been homesick lately, but doing fine. I opened my bottle of Welches grape juice and was in my Nana's kitchen for a second today. That almost brought me to tears, but I'm happy to have that kind of flashback. So, I'm just praying for strength and patience, kindness and more love, especially when the kids aren't being lovable, it's probably the most important to love them in those moments.
Stay tuned!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment